Lenape Regional High School District - Seneca High School Auditorium - R22 Phase Out
Owner: Lenape Regional High School District Board of Education
Location: Burlington County
Contract Type: Lump Sum
Architect's Project Number: NOW BIDDING REF21-32-8277
Budget: Not provided
CONTRACT FOR MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION – PROJECT DELINEATION. The scope of the work of the different projects within this bid are as follows. Refer to Architectural Drawing A1.0, “General Notes and Schedules” for a delineation of the areas included within each project referenced below:
SNC-01, 1A.) Auditorium, Stage, Scene Shop R-22 phase out:
1. The existing DX cooling / hot water heating units feeding the existing Auditorium, Stage and Scene Shop at Seneca High School are to be removed, including all associated pumps, piping and accessories not indicated to remain.
2. Provide (3) DX Cooling / HW Heating RTU’s, including all piping, pumps, insulation and accessories required for a complete operating system.
3. Existing ductwork in space will remain. Ductwork modifications at unit will be made to complete final connections.
4. Equipment will be integrated into the BMS by the Owner’s integration Contractor (AME Inc.).
5. BACnet compatible controllers to be factory mounted, integration to be performed by AME
6. Structural steel work indicated and required to accommodate the scope of the mechanical systems indicated.
7. Alterations and restoration of exterior finishes required to accommodate the work of this contract, including limited roofing demolition and reconstruction, and painting of impacted finishes.
8. Alterations and restoration of interior finishes required to accommodate the work of this contract, including limited masonry wall and acoustical panel ceiling demolition and reconstruction, and painting of impacted finishes.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE OWNER:
a. Removal of all furnishings or loose equipment as required to accommodate the scope of this contract prior to the start of work and subsequent reinstallation of furnishings after final completion.
b. Access to standard single phase electrical service for light power equipment and tools required to perform the work. The contractor shall be responsible for the supply of temporary generators for three phase electrical service when and if required.
c. Provisions for access to the work area.
If necessary, an Addendum will be issued on or before Thursday. November 30, 2023.
Pre-Bid Meeting Information
Date: Wednesday November 8, 2023 at 2:00 PM
Seneca High School
110 Carranza Road
Tabernacle, NJ 08088
Available as of: On or After Friday, November 3, 2023
Cost: $25.00 Non-Refundable - Documents will be distributed electronically by Architect
Payable To: Lenape Regional High School District - MAIL CHECK TO ARHITECT
Return Policy: non-refundable
The Design Collaborative Architects and Planners, PA
1940 Route 9 Norrth
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ELECTRONICALLY VIA ARCHITECT
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
Bids Due By: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 1:00 PM
Submit Bids to:
Lenape Regional High School District Board of Education
93 Willow Grove Road
Attn: Ms. Kara Huber, Business Administrator/Board Secretary
Shamong, NJ 08088
Dodge Data & Analytics - NJ
300 American Metro Blvd
Hamilton, NJ 08619
638 Johnson Road
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
3329 North Mill Road
Vineland, NJ 08360
Gaudelli Bros. Mechanical, Inc.
202 S Wade Blvd.
Millville Industrial Park
Millville, NJ 08332
J.H. Williams Enterprises, Inc.
231 Haines Drive
Moorestown, NJ 08057
John C. Kohler Co.
1100 Detweiler Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
Kaser Mechanical, LLC
1150 East Broad Street
Burlington,, NJ 08016
McCloskey Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
445 Lower Landing Road
Blackwood, NJ 08012
NACOM COMPANIES, INC.
710 IRISH HILL ROAD
None listed at this time.