Lenape Regional High School District - Lenape High School - SECURITY ENTRANCE
Owner: Lenape Regional High School District Board of Education
Location: 235 Hartford Road, Medford NJ
Contract Type: Lump Sum
Architect's Project Number: 7856/1-012-15 - AWARDED
Bid Documents are being distributed Electronically
The Bidder shall be classified by the State of New Jersey – Division of Property Management and Construction, and the New Jersey Schools Development Authority in the following classification:
C009 “General Construction / Alterations and Additions”
The Bidder shall further name its subcontractors, who shall be classified by the State of New Jersey – Division of Property Management and Construction, and the New Jersey Schools Development Authority in the following classification:
The Bidder, and any sub-contractor classified under the above categories must present evidence INCLUDED WITHIN THEIR FORM OF BID, of their pre-qualifications, including current New Jersey Schools Development Authority (NJSDA), Division of Property Management and Construction (DPMC) Copy of “Notice of Classification”, Current DPMC Copy of “Total Amount of Uncompleted Contracts” and Business Registration Certificate.
1. CONTRACT NO. 1 – CONTRACT FOR GENERAL CONSTRUCTION
a. General Coordination responsibilities including the following:
1) Coordination of the work with SubContractors active on the project site. All Contractors shall act in accordance with the schedule dictated by the Owner, and shall coordinate all construction activities through the General Contractor and Owner, as agreed and accepted by the Owner and Architect.
b. Selective demolition responsibilities included within the scope of the project shall include the following:
1) Removal of masonry construction as delineated within the construction drawings.
2) Removal of existing office door and vision panel systems as noted and as required.
3) Removal of wall mounted equipment, casework, cabinetry, accessories and furnishings as designated and required to complete the scope of the proposed work.
4) Removal of existing interior masonry and metal framed partitions, doors, vision panels, ceiling tile and grid, floor finishes, built-in and loose casework, furnishings and accessories with the various office suites.
5) Preparation of existing concrete subfloor and substrates as required to accommodate the proposed construction and specified floor finishes.
6) Repair, patching and preparation of existing GWB and masonry wall surfaces as required to accommodate the proposed construction, and as required to accept the specified finishes.
7) Removal and relocation of existing electrical systems indicated and required for the performance of the proposed work.
8) Removal of masonry construction as delineated within the construction drawings. This is to include the removal of masonry to accommodate new doors and vision panels scheduled.
9) Removal of wall mounted equipment and furnishings as designated and required to complete the scope of the proposed work
10) All masonry work, patching and repair shown, indicated and required.
11) Supply and installation of steel lintels and masonry infill as required to accommodate the masonry openings for relocated door openings. Note that the masonry conditions vary, and are to be field verified.
12) Supply and installation of new security pass-through windows and bullet resistant drop box units. Installation shall include creation and finishing of all required wall penetrations, as well as preparation of existing door frames where noted.
13) Supply and installation of impact resistant security film security where indicated.
14) Supply and installation of resilient tile flooring, vinyl composition tile.
15) Restoration and repair of damaged or altered carpeting, entrance tile carpeting, and 4” rubber base at carpeted areas.
16) Supply and installation of fire and ballistic rated entrances, storefronts, doors, glazing and associated hardware.
17) Salvage and relocation of existing wood doors and hardware, and supply and installation of new hollow metal frames.
18) Painting of new walls and patched wall surfaces, new hollow metal door frames and vision panels, items otherwise scheduled for painting.
19) Supply and installation of interior wood trim, application of stains and clear finishing.
20) Restoration and repair of acoustical panel ceiling systems, including coordination and sequencing of the work with the owner’s forces contractors.
21) Supply and installation of interior signage
22) Electrical work, including, but not limited to Electrical & fire detection, Electrical Demolition, Electrical service, Lighting, door hardware and security interconnections, Fire alarm, IT and Communications as shown and as required and as required to accommodate the renovations proposed.
If necessary, an addendum will be issued on or before Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Pre-Bid Meeting Information
Date: There is no Pre-Bid meeting scheduled. Any bidder that would like to visit the project site shall contact the office of the Architect at 609-465-4111 or via email at email@example.com.
Lenape High School
235 Hartford Road
Medford,, NJ 08055
Available as of: March 3, 2018
Cost: Non-Refundable $25.00 Bids will be distributed electronically by Architect
Payable To: Lenape Regional High School District - MAIL YOUR CHECK TO ARCHITECT WITH EMAIL ADDRESS
Return Policy: Non-Refundable
The Design Collaborative Architects and Planners, PA
414 Garden State Parkway
Parkway North Access Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
Bids Due By: Thursday March 15, 2018 at 2:00PM
Submit Bids to:
Lenape Regional High School District Board of Education
93 Willow Grove Road
Attention: Ms. Constance Stewart
Shamong, NJ 08088
Ascend Construction Management, Inc.
542 Industrial Way West
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Coastal Land Contractors
133 McKishen Road
Pittsgrove, NJ 08318
Garozzo & Scimeca
2922 Fries Mill Road
Williamstown, NJ 08094
Joseph Porretta Builders
551 Anderson Avenue
Hammonton, NJ 08037
495 Center Street
Sewell, NJ 08080
|Bidder||Type||Base Bid||Awarded Amount|
|Ascend Construction Management, Inc.||LS||$134,000.00|
|Garozzo & Scimeca||LS||$182,265.00|
|Joseph Porretta Builders||LS||$96,350.00||$96,350.00|
- GC - General Contractor
- P - Plumbing
- E - Electrical
- SS - Structural Steel
- V - Vendor
- HVAC - Heating, Ventilating, AC
- RS - Reporting Service
- SW - Site Work
- F - Furniture
- LS - Lump Sum