Lenape Regional High School District - Seneca High School Phase 2 HVAC-B
Owner: Lenape Regional High School District Board of Education
Location: Burlington County
Contract Type: Lump Sum
Architect's Project Number: 8265/REF21-30-8265 - AWARDED
Budget: Not provided
1. CONTRACT FOR MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION – PROJECT DELINEATION. The scope of the work of the different projects within this bid are as follows. Refer to Architectural Drawing A1.0, “General Notes and Schedules” for a delineation of the areas included within each project referenced below:
a. SNC-04, Chiller Plant Expansion.
1) Installation of a new 280 ton air cooled chiller as scheduled and detailed, with all required and specified piping, pumps and appurtenances.
2) Modifications to the existing chiller and chilled water piping system and associated pumps as detailed and necessary to accommodate the new chilled water plant.
3) Structural Steel Work, including construction of the new dunnage frame as required to support the new chiller.
4) Plumbing work specified and necessary to complete the scope of the work.
5) Electrical work specified and necessary to complete the scope of the work.
6) BMS installation and integration as delineated within the contract mechanical drawings and specifications.
7) Restoration of existing building finishes affected or altered und the scope of this contract, including but not limited to interior wall, ceiling and floor finishes, exterior brick finishes, and the existing roof. The existing roof at this area of Seneca High School is under warranty, the contractor shall perform the work in struct compliance with the terms and conditions of the roofing manufacturer’s warranty, as specified within these documents..
2. Refer to Architectural Drawing A1.0, “General Notes and Schedules” for a delineation of the areas included within each project referenced below:
3. CONTRACT FOR MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION – GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
a. General Coordination responsibilities including the following:
1) Coordination of the work with other prime Contractors active on the project site. Other Contractors shall act in accordance with the schedule dictated by the Owner, and shall coordinate all construction activities through the General Contractor and Owner, as agreed and accepted by the Owner and Architect.
b. Selective demolition responsibilities included within the scope of the project shall include the following:
1) Removal of wall mounted equipment and furnishings as designated and required to complete the scope of the proposed work
2) Preparation of existing concrete subfloor and substrates as required to accommodate the proposed construction.
3) Repair, patching and preparation of existing ceiling construction as required to accommodate the proposed construction, and as required to accept the specified finishes.
4) Removal and relocation of existing electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems indicated and required for the performance of the proposed work.
c. Supply and installation of steel roof dunnage, frames and supports as required to accommodate the proposed mechanical construction. Note that the conditions vary at each area, and are to be field verified.
d. Removal and restoration of acoustical panel ceiling systems, including coordination and sequencing of the work with the owner and other contractors.
e. Patching of building finishes damaged or altered as a result of the work of this contract. The work of this contract shall include, but is not limited to, floor tile removal and replacement necessary to accommodate the removal and replacement of the specified mechanical systems.
If necessary an addendum will be issued on or before Thursday, January 19, 2023.
Pre-Bid Meeting Information
Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 11:00 AM
Seneca High School
110 Carranza Road
All Participants are required to sign in at Main Office/Walk thru will follow meeting
Tabernacle, NJ 08088
Available as of: On or After Friday, December 23, 2022
Cost: $25.00 Non-Refundable - Documents will be distributed electronically by Architect
Payable To: Lenape Regional High School District - MAIL CHECK TO ARHITECT
Return Policy: Non-Refundable
The Design Collaborative Architects and Planners, PA
1940 Route 9 Norrth
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ELECTRONICALLY VIA ARCHITECT
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
Bids Due By: Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 2:00 PM
Submit Bids to:
Lenape Regional High School District Board of Education
93 Willow Grove Road
Attn: Ms. Kara Huber, Business Admin./Board Secretary
Shamong, NJ 08088
638 Johnson Road
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
1070 Ocean Avenue
Sea Bright, NJ 07701
Estock Piping Co., LLC
569 Chesterfield - Arneytown Road
Chesterfield, NJ 08515
3329 North Mill Road
Vineland, NJ 08360
Gaudelli Bros. Mechanical, Inc.
202 S Wade Blvd.
Millville Industrial Park
Millville, NJ 08332
John C. Kohler Co.
1100 Detweiler Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
Kaser Mechanical, LLC
1150 East Broad Street
Burlington,, NJ 08016
LGB Mechanical, Inc.
555 North Route 73
West Berlin, NJ 08091
McCloskey Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
445 Lower Landing Road
Blackwood, NJ 08012
Surety Mechanical Services of NJ LLC
300 Thomas Avenue
Williamstown, NJ 08094-3442
Thassian Mechanical Contracting, Inc.
641 State Route 36
Belford, NJ 07718
|Bidder||Type||Base Bid||Awarded Amount|
|Gaudelli Bros. Mechanical, Inc.||LS||$1,042,000.00|
|John C. Kohler Co.||LS||$753,000.00|
|Kaser Mechanical, LLC||LS||$698,000.00||$698,000.00|
|McCloskey Mechanical Contractors, Inc.||LS||$874,000.00|
|Surety Mechanical Services||LS||$956,800.00|
- GC - General Contractor
- P - Plumbing
- E - Electrical
- SS - Structural Steel
- V - Vendor
- HVAC - Heating, Ventilating, AC
- RS - Reporting Service
- SW - Site Work
- F - Furniture
- LS - Lump Sum